Don’t expect many posts on this blog over the next few months. I’ll be seeking the kingdom for the rest of my life, but right now there’s a college to launch.
So, keep using the posts here as an online commentary. You’ll find them in the Scripture Index. There’s heaps on Genesis 1–37 and Matthew 1–14, and others like Psalm 23 and John 3:16 from a kingdom perspective.
Favourites from Genesis:
- Abraham’s life: a summary (Gen 12 – 25)
- The kingdom theme: piecing it together (Gen 1 – 25)
- Why did Abraham plan to kill his son? (Gen 22:1-2)
- Who corrupted God’s world? (Gen 6:1-6)
- Who was Melchizedek? (Gen 14:17-20)
Favourites from Matthew:
- Why no women among Jesus’ apostles? (Mat 10:1-4)
- How did the magi find Jesus? (Mat 2:1-12)
- All the kingdoms of the world (Mat 4:8-11)
- Unconditional forgiveness? (Mat 6:14-15)
- What’s with tax collectors? (Mat 9:9-12)
Favourite topics (see Topic Index):
- God’s kingdom and Israel today
- Is God male?
- Trump and the kingdom of God
- When did Jesus label people “sinners”?
- Why this blog?
Hope this helps you build a kingdom perspective on Scripture.