The final chapter of Philippians calls us to treat each other the way God treated us (Philippians 2:6-11). The reconciling God is our joy, even while we’re still sorting things out. That’s why we rejoice in the Lord always (4:4).
This podcast (22 minutes) was recorded at Riverview Burswood 2022-09-25.
- Reconciliation or retribution? What do you want? (Mt 5:23-26)
- How far do you push for reconciliation? (Mt 18:15-17)
- Processing offence (Eph 4:26)
- No place for the devil (Eph 4:27)
- The folly of the cross
- The mind of Christ (Phil 2)
- Wonderful Counsellor (Isa 9:6)